UpKeep is revolutionizing the way businesses maintain their facilities and equipment. We’re a Series B SaaS startup with remote teams around the world. We’ve raised $50M in venture capital funding and recently surpassed 10,000 customers! UpKeep quickly became the #1 cloud-based maintenance and asset management software application by constantly innovating and always putting our customers first.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace.
This is a full-time, remote position. As UpKeep’s website designer, you will work very closely with the marketing team to achieve growth-related goals.
What you’ll do:
- Redesign UpKeep’s website to enhance the user experience and modernize content delivery
- Ensure all pages are responsive, functional, and well-designed across tablet, mobile, and desktop
- Perform ongoing tests to ensure responsiveness and efficiency— Identify, troubleshoot and fix bugs as necessary
- Keep website updated regarding compliance, security, and the latest web technology trends
- Strategically collaborate with marketing, product, and customer-facing teams to meet desired business outcomes and optimize messaging to customers
- Suggest and develop new site features that increase visitor engagement, education, and conversion
- Analyze UpKeep’s web presence, providing improvements and enhancements designed to drive growth strategies including SEO
- Future-proof your work by developing reusable code, writing comprehensive guides and documentation, and self-organizing in a consistently formatted, scalable, and maintainable way
What we’re looking for:
- Strong experience with modern web development (WordPress or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of User Interface (UI), cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience working with a marketing team on SEO is preferred
In this full-time position, you’ll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and affordable health insurance options. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, from an idea he had while working as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a cloud-based, mobile-first software solution could drastically improve the workflow and productivity of maintenance teams, technicians, and facility managers. He was determined to build on this vision— so he learned how to code and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014.
Today, we’re simplifying and modernizing work orders for half a million people in over 50 countries. Our 80+ team members are focused on ensuring UpKeep is the smartest and easiest-to-use Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software available. We have customers in industries like manufacturing, food production, healthcare, property management, hospitality, and transportation. In addition to providing data-driven insights and reporting, UpKeep gives users the ability to manage tasks and teams on-the-go.
Top VC’s including Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, and Mucker have confidently backed us since we graduated from Y Combinator in 2017. Here’s an interesting fact: Only 1% of all software venture capital is invested in the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. That’s over 100 million people in the U.S. alone! We’re committed to empowering those underserved deskless workers.
Company culture and employee appreciation are very important to us, which is why we’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc. Magazine and Built in LA.
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere 🌎
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.