Morning Brew is looking for a media-savvy, Head of Product to oversee Morning Brew’s growing product suite.
Just so we’re clear: we’re not a coffee company.
Morning Brew is a New York City-based media company that’s disrupting the traditional business news landscape. While this position is based in New York City, all Brew employees are currently working remotely until further notice. Our goal is to make the business world more engaging for the modern business leader through relatable and digestible content. Plus, we’ve got some other cool stuff in the works.
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Work with Morning Brew COO to define the product vision, strategy, design, implementation, and innovation to deliver value to both Morning Brew consumers and internal stakeholders
– Translate the product strategy vision into action by executing on business case development, competitive analysis, product-market fit, product differentiation, and serve as the voice of success (and failure) metrics
– Oversee a team of Product Managers, Designers and Developers
– Oversee the launch of Morning Brew’s first paid product, Morningbrew.com, and our internal tools
– Set the example and expectations for the team’s sprint to sprint collaboration and execution
– Drive product enhancements for existing products and manage the launch of new ones
– Work with the team on defining tech requirements and supplying detailed instructions on how site features should function including the use of wireframes, and more.
– Clearly communicate and build alignment across a diverse group of partners
– Establish and foster a healthy culture of curiosity, experimentation, collaboration and inclusiveness across all disciplines on a new team
-Minimum 4+ years of product management experience, ideally with experience in consumer, multimedia, and subscription products
-Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
-Clear and persuasive communication across mediums
-The ability to balance longer term strategic thinking with scrappiness and getting features out the door and in people’s hands
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere 🌎
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.