Upwork has partnered with a global leader in providing business and technology consulting services that transform organizations through cloud-based solutions. They are the market-leader in their field, internationally recognized as an exceptional service provider with proven expertise in enterprise consulting, cloud platform migration, custom application development, managed services, user adoption and change management.
Our client is looking for a Google Cloud Platform – Technical Account Manager to strategically help their clients succeed, with Google’s cutting-edge solutions.
You’ll focus on
- Provide robust and scalable technology solutions to enable customers to scale their operations into GCP.
- Advise customers on technology standards, methodologies and processes as they relate to infrastructure, application architecture, and data engineering.
- Design and develop infrastructure blueprints for the implementation of new solutions that bring customers storage and compute workloads from cloud and non-cloud environments to GCP.
- Participate in proof of concept development to assist in defining technology direction for our customers.
- Conduct regular touch points with clients to review their cloud strategy and provide updates on best practices and new products.
- Build solutions which leverage novel approaches to existing business and technology challenges
- Systems Engineering, System Administration, or Systems Architecture experience
- Strong working knowledge of cloud offerings and solutions (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS)
- Experience administering a variety of Linux distributions
- Experience with information security practices and procedures
- Strong working knowledge of VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, or other virtual software
- Ability to define infrastructure as code using tools like Google Deployment Manager, Terraform, Chef, etc
- Strong scripting abilities via BASH, Python, etc
- Knowledge of network topology and associated technologies
- Mature understanding of DevOps best practices for cloud-native build and release pipelines
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to digest advanced technical topologies and concepts
Certifications (strongly preferred, any of the below)
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Google Certified Professional Data Engineer
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- Be part of the largest partner of GCP in North America!
- Awesome benefits!
- Terrific pay!
- Work from home opportunity!
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.