60,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world’s most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
1Password is looking for a recruiting leader to act as a player/coach for a team of recruiting professionals. As a Senior Manager, you’ll work closely with the HR/People team leadership to grow and scale our global team (experience in the Canadian, US and UK markets is an asset!). You will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment cycle – from enhancing our internal recruitment strategies, to building and managing relationships with hiring managers, to sourcing and filling all open roles and achieving headcount targets. Come join us!
What we’re looking for:
- A top-notch communicator and listener. You’re able to get your point across clearly, and actively listen to others to ensure you understand their point of view as well.
- Willing to pitch in, roll up your sleeves and get the job done when it’s needed.
- You’re Detail-oriented. You pay attention to details, are exceptionally organized, and have incredible time management skills – you never let anything slip through the cracks!
- You’re caring and empathetic. You care about others and show concern for people both in their professional and personal lives.
- A growth mindset. We’re growing, and we want you to as well!
- A minimum of 6+ years of corporate recruiting experience, with 2+ years of leading a growing team.
- Ability to be creative, but also detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects at once and shift priorities appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with senior management and executives.
- Spent time working in a high-growth, tech company.
- Experience managing a distributed team is the icing on the cake. Well-rounded and diverse experience in identification and engagement of top talent.
- Proven interviewing skills. You know what to ask and how to ask it to properly assess talent in both a technical and non-technical capacity.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system. We use Lever.
What you can expect:
- Lead a team of recruiting pros to build the 1Password organization.
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process for the entire 1Password team from sourcing through offer delivery. Define a best in class candidate experience.
- Hone your craft as you develop your in-depth understanding of the competitive talent landscape and develop strategies for attracting talent.
- Nurture relationships with prospective candidates and manage on-going manager relationships to effectively bring on top talent.
- Source and engage qualified candidates that help 1Password meet its commitments to DE&I.
- Create job postings on career sites and other external posting sites.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop hiring plans for open positions. Establish applicant requirements by thoroughly reviewing job descriptions and qualifications
- Develop and conduct training for lesser experienced interviewers and managers on legal considerations for interviewing, and how to develop behavioral questions to properly assess candidates.
- Define, track and report key metrics used for measuring and predicting staffing activity.
- Partner with Legal to manage immigration sponsorship process in addition to other special projects as assigned.
- Be a 1Password brand ambassador. Demonstrate our values in all interactions.
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere in USA/Canada 🇺🇸🇨🇦
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.