MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
The Solution Consultant is a key partner for the Account Executives in the sales organization. You are responsible for presenting product offerings in the best light to prospects and customers, to illustrate capabilities and product fit. To accomplish this, you must have a track record of strategic and consultative sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a sales strategy, design solutions that address these requirements, and provide business value.
In this role, you will:
- Work in close collaboration with the Account Executives to understand the customer’s position and establish MURAL as the best solution to solve for the customer’s challenges and needs
- Lead demos in a compelling manner, leveraging storytelling and design thinking to illustrate MURAL’s capabilities
- Lead the integration of the client’s methods onto MURAL that illustrate our value proposition during the sales cycle
- Project manage complex deployments
- Expand relationships with existing customers, collaborating closely with the Enterprise Transformation Managers (ETM) to identify opportunities and lead discovery sessions
- Educate both internal and external teams on our product features and benefits because you, better than anyone, knows the ins and outs of the platform and can evangelize it to any audience
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5-7 years of sales solutions design experience within SaaS
- Fantastic facilitator of remote workshops
- Strong experience running and conducting SaaS product demonstrations
- Ability to translate customer needs into product solutions
- Revenue driven with a sales mindset who thrives in a high paced environment
- Prior success partnering with Account Executives
- Experience collating, translating, and communicating the technical needs of a customer
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in varied political environments
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivator that thrives in an ever-changing environment
- Progressive out-of-the-box thinker
Ideally they will also have:
- Knowledge or experience working with MURAL
- Experience with design thinking and agile methodologies
- Remote working experience
- Startup mentality
- Consulting experience
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with MURAL by applying today.
- Job Category: Sales
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in Europe 🇪🇺
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.