Are you passionate about building tools that have an immediate impact on your customers?
Do you have a thirst for breaking down complex, interesting initiatives into scalable code?
Do you thrive when you’re contributing to a high-performing, humble team?
Do you love walking home from work knowing that you empowered other developers, delivered value to your customers, and got to work on some gnarly code — all in the same day?
Amazing, then you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs to be successful Amazon sellers. We work hard, keep it real and do it all for our customers by providing industry-leading tools, education and content.
We’re growing and we are looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to our fast-paced and customer-oriented Engineering team. This will be a remote position preferably in Poland but we are open to hiring the right talent remote anywhere in Eastern Europe.
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:
What you will be doing:
- Architect and build. First and foremost, you will be building and architecting new web applications and microservices that are required, as well as creating new features on our existing applications.
- Make recommendations. You will play an active role in the way we make decisions around technologies to be used for new applications and improvements on existing applications
- Scale, maintain, and improve. As we continue to grow, you’ll anticipate challenges before they happen by maintaining existing codebases and system infrastructures, as well as enhancing the development, staging and production environments of our applications.
- Participate and contribute. You’ll have an active hand in code reviews, as well as in project planning and management. You’ll also provide input for ongoing improvement of engineering practices and procedures.
- Passionate mentor. We are firm believers in knowledge sharing and supporting team development. You will coach junior and intermediate developers on programming and infrastructure best practices.
If you are thinking “heck yeah!”, please read on….
Who you are:
- Master classer. We’re looking for someone who crushes it when it comes to deploying and managing staging and production environments on Heroku and AWS.
- AWS Cloud Guru: 4+ years experience working with some subset of AWS services, such as: EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, ElasticBeanstalk, Lambda, Cloudwatch, SQS, Kinesis and SNS
- Fluent in English. You’re ready to dive in and communicate easily with our North American teams.
- Remote-friendly. You’re comfortable working with a remote team, and familiar with the tools and technologies to make magic happen without the facetime.
Who we are: Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one tool for selling on Amazon, with the mission of providing powerful data and insights to help entrepreneurs and brands grow successful Amazon businesses.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have 145+ team members around the world, including in our headquarters in Austin, TX, and offices in Vancouver, BC and Shenzhen, China.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Jungle Scout by applying today.
- Job Category: Developer & Engineer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in EMEA 🌍
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.