Run The World enables live online events that people love worldwide. Our mission is to create a world where people can easily meet, collaborate, and learn from others with similar expertise, interests, and passions—regardless of their particular location or circumstances.
We’re a global, silicon-valley based, well-funded startup backed by top VC’s and angel investors including Andreessen Horowitz, and C-level executives from Facebook, Twitter, and Atlassian. Our founding team are veterans from Facebook and Instagram and have been featured on TechCrunch, Business Insider, Silicon Valley Business Journal, CNBC, and more.
We’re experiencing explosive growth now more than ever and we’re looking for like-minded high-performers to break the barriers that limit access to knowledge, connections, and communities, and enable people to “Run the World.”
The ideal Growth & Monetization Product Manager has very strong execution and experimentation skills, wants to drive a challenging and undefined strategic area, and is passionate about using data to discover new opportunities to improve Run The World for people all over the world. It will require you to work closely with Engineering, Data Science, Growth Marketing, Community, Marketing and Sales and other cross-functional partners to create a long-term connections strategy that drives immediate impact. In the course of doing this, you’ll be challenged as you learn frameworks to think about growth products, how to break down problems, how to use data effectively to maximize impact etc. You will also be driving our monetization strategy, building new monetization products and identifying best levers to upsell.
Run The World has a global team of 45 people and growing, located in U.S, Asia and Europe. The product team right now has 1 product manager and 3 product designers and 20+ engineers, data scientists, and QAs. Our product team has veterans from Google, Facebook, Bytedance, Microsoft, Alibaba, Renren and more. We are looking for a superstar product leader to fuel our hypergrowth and deliver world-class product experiences. Our customers are from 120 countries and counting. The company has only been around for 1 year, where we scaled our team from 8 to 45 in the past 6 months.
We are looking for a world class product leader who combines strategic thinking, and flawless execution to expand on our initial success. Virtual events is a brand new, untapped market that is suddenly gaining huge traction and we are looking to continue winning in the market. This position will play a huge role for the company.
- Identify growth opportunities and execute growth tactics for different target audiences, including SMBs and influential thought leaders.
- Incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Able to accommodate flexible working hours across borders, as product team has people all around the world.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- 5+ years product management or related industry experience.
- Demonstrated success in scaling a product from initial product market fit to hyper-growth
- Experiences building a growth product team from scratch
- Extremely comfortable with data analyzing, understanding dashboards and even capable of running SQL yourself.
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.