Wingocard is a FinTech startup looking to disrupt the banking industry. Our product is aiming to help parents and teens enter the new era of banking by helping parents teach their children the concepts of responsible banking while also bringing financial freedom to young teenagers by not having to depend on their parents for their credit cards.
Wingocard is in its early stage and is looking for its first core members to join the team. This team will be responsible for building the foundational platform that will be used to launch the Wingocard product and onboard its first customers!
About the Role
At Wingocard we’re building the ultimate Mobile Banking app Designed for teens and their parents. As a Product Manager, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from defining the product strategy and roadmap to driving release milestones with the engineering team. You will be using your skills in strategic thinking, user research, data analysis, requirements definition and release management to create products that deliver measurable results. Our dream candidate is a user obsessed, data driven, enthusiastic team player who enjoys working closely with engineers, designers and is eager to help solve a range of wicked problems. We’re searching for someone with great talent, super attitude, and a passion for helping people through better products.
- Work closely with the product development team to define vision and strategies for your product area and create product roadmaps to execute those strategies;
- Team player who loves to collaborate and bounce ideas off others – you understand that giving/receiving feedback is crucial in your development and growth;
- Creative problem solver who is highly resourceful in getting things done;
- Counted on to gather requirements and create specifications for the development team;
- Looked upon to make executive decisions on the development team’s priorities to deliver the highest impact projects;
- Responsible for mapping out the minimum viable product, coordination of resources to successfully launch products and measuring core success metrics to continually iterate and improve future phases;
- Work closely with our partners and vendors (Bank, Processor, AML/KYC, etc…).
- 5+ years of solid Product Management experience in a digital/mobile environment;
- Experience in FinTech space;
- Strong team player, ability to work in cross-functional teams with marketing, design, engineering, operations and partners;
- Track record of being highly data-driven, using metrics to shape improvements to product and business performance – experience in Amplitude, data tools is an advantage;
- Good eye for UI/UX design, understand methodology behind creating amazing user workflows;
- Superb communication skills (we emphasize team collaboration) – can convey technical concepts to non-technical people as well as turn non-technical requirements into technical specifications;
- Ability to design and navigate through conflicting priorities, turning ambiguity into clarity in a fast-changing environment;
- You need to be a great problem solver – we like to hire people who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly;
- Results-oriented, someone who knows how to get the job done regardless of circumstances;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline;
- Extensive experience in executing go-to-market strategies and launching new products;
- Startup experience;
- Remote work experience.
What it means to work at Wingocard
Wingocard is a fully remote company that is headquartered out of Montréal QC, Canada. We are passionate about company culture and strive to make a positive impact on the people around us. Our main company values are:
- Honesty and Transparency;
- Be a Bar-Raiser.
- Apple Laptop;
- Choice of high resolution monitor(s);
- Web Cam;
- Choice of Bluetooth Headset;
- Group Benefits;
- Unlimited Vacation Policy;
- Competitive salary + stock options.
Apply to join Wingocard and help us build the best banking application for parents and teens the world has ever seen!
Wingocard is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.
Wingocard provides equal employment opportunity EEO to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Wingocard will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere 🌎
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.