We are actively hiring for this position and look forward to reviewing your application. Dropbox is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic as the health and safety of our community, employees and candidates remain our number one priority. We appreciate your flexibility as we adapt our hiring processes during this evolving situation.
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
Mountain View, CA
San Francisco, CA
Distributed – US
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the Channel Sales business and develop a deep understanding of key value drivers to identify growth opportunities
- Synthesize key insights into executive-level presentations for key stakeholders (Global Head of Channel Sales, Chief Sales Officers, and Chief Operating Officer); resulting in decisions that accelerate productivity across the field to achieve overall company objectives
- Develop scorecards that can be leveraged by the executive team to instrument, optimize, and scale the business for accelerated growth
- Lead high priority global initiatives including annual strategic planning, book of business construction, goal setting, and market segmentation
- Drive fiscal planning and execution, including recommending organizational structure, financial goal setting, quota setting, and market segmentation
- 5 to 8 years of work experience; with background in management consulting, finance, or sales strategy and operations roles strongly preferred
- Deep interest and skill in quantitative analytics and financial modeling, drawing insight from complex data, and translating that into concrete action – SQL and Tableau experience is a strong plus
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and drive solutions cross-functionally
- Experience communicating with senior management
- “Building” mentality – a strong desire to take the initiative; you thrive on change and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Interest in potentially growing into a leadership role is a plus
- Bachelors degree required
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.