Founded in 2015, Automox is on a mission to automate and reduce the pain that comes with securing and managing endpoints within the modern enterprise. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware and applications that need to be maintained updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem.
At Automox we value an entrepreneurial mindset. With our customers always top of mind, teams are empowered to make decisions quickly and consistently be adding small incremental value. Is it going to be perfect every time? Probably not. But with the freedom to try and fail we believe greatness will happen sooner than if we waited for perfection.
As the world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and are now open to hiring a talented and diverse workforce across the US!
At the heart of our work here at Automox is to raise the world’s security confidence. We are seeking a results-driven Senior Account Executive to join our world-class team. You will evangelize our modern security patching cloud platform to prospective customers. This role requires self-motivated individuals and great teammates who are passionate about SaaS and leading the end-to-end sales cycle. Successful candidates will have demonstrated the ability to identify and bring in new business with their outstanding knowledge of the product and the customer base of IT and Security Ops managers. Technical conversations and demos have become a critical part of our successful process.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Drive Automox’s new business revenue growth
- Exceed monthly sales revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals
- Maintain customer database integrity, maintain complete/accurate records of sales activity in support system of record and individual follow up systems/processes
- Bring a great attitude as we develop a new team and all the fun that comes with building a great sales and overall company culture
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5-7 years experience hunting new business sales in the software security industry or equivalent
- Self-starter, proactive, motivated, responsible with a passion for customer engagement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, professional and confident phone/email skills
- Ability to work toward common goals in a self-directed team environment with minimal supervision
- You down with PPPG? Live by and champion our sales team values: process minded, product knowledge, performance-oriented, and giving a ****
- Comfortable with, and enjoy, a challenging sale, helping IT Managers and decision-makers see value in evolving their approach to security
- Possess an affinity for SaaS Technical aptitude to convey/articulate value-based propositions to a technical audience, including C-level
- Practice and preach efficiency and have an intuition for opportunity
- Demonstrated track record of success
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally, lead projects, and make things happen
- You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously. Those without a sense of humor need not apply
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Home office in the US
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity to own and put your name on something truly special. Don’t let the opportunity pass you by.
***Due to the stage we’re in as a business we’re not able to sponsor or transfer work visa at this time***
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.