At PeopleGrove, we are on a mission to make sure that every student and professional has access to the community and connections needed to succeed. We want to help everyone unlock the social capital of their networks, in a uniquely human way. We accomplish this by empowering universities to take their mentoring, advising, and community engagement to the next level.
As a team we are a tight-knit group of passionate education technologists, committed to helping students, educators, administrators, and working professionals.
What is the opportunity for you?
As the Revenue Operations Manager you will be a key member of the Revenue team providing insights and support to optimize the Performance of the Sales and Customer Success Organizations. Working closely with team leadership, you will help drive key objectives for the business and turn data-driven insights into actions. You will build and execute core operational processes while also maintaining the infrastructure that powers them.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Draw insights from key performance metrics, make recommendations and drive improvement as we gauge the health of the Revenue teams
- Collaborate with our sales and customer success leaders to drive and own the revenue forecast and key pipeline analysis
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
- Support annual business planning process including development of territory, quota, and operational plans for Sales teams
- Own the management and execution of the sales support processes including proposal and contract fulfillment
- Proactively drive a high degree of CRM data quality by leveraging creative system solutions and delivering user training
- Manage and optimize the effectiveness of the firms technology investments, primarily Salesforce and Gainsight
- 4-6 years of sales or CS operations experience in an enterprise SAAS company with at least 2 years of relevant Salesforce and/or Gainsight experience.
- Certified Admin highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience designing processes and automations to support Sales and Customer Success
- Superior analytical skills and the ability to succinctly communicate insights to other parts of the organization
- Understands the sales and cs process, how sales people interact with a system and can translate business processes into a frictionless experience in Salesforce
- Ability to understand business requirements and deliver solutions that balance business needs and system maintainability
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively when creating reports or dashboards
- Possesses business acumen, strong analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and manage technology platforms used by the Revenue team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen; able to translate high-level business challenges into detailed requirements and designs
- Strong communication skills; able to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including senior leadership and cross-functional teams
- Excellent organization skills; experience managing project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively raising blockers or risks
- Passion for continuous iteration and experimentation
- Data-driven and analytical; able to use data to measure the business impact of solutions
- Experience using Gainsight and/or designing solutions in Gainsight
- Strong business acumen and ability to think and operate cross-functionally“Hands-on” work style with a do-what-it-takes attitude; not afraid to roll up sleeves
At PeopleGrove, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. PeopleGrove is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.