UpKeep is revolutionizing the way businesses maintain their facilities and equipment. We’re a Series B SaaS startup with remote teams around the world. We’ve raised $50M in venture capital funding and recently surpassed 10,000 customers! UpKeep quickly became the #1 cloud-based maintenance and asset management software application by constantly innovating and always putting our customers first.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace.
Functioning as a key player on a team that works directly with our founder & CEO, the Project Coordinator will manage multiple strategic initiatives that will directly impact UpKeep’s internal operations, company culture, community relations, and vision for the future!
What you’ll do:
- Ask great questions! Present innovative ideas! Get creative! This is an opportunity to learn, grow, and make a major impact at a fast-growing tech startup!
- Prepare detailed project plans that include timelines, benchmarks, and resources required to achieve desired outcomes.
- Conduct research and analyze data that will empower you to become a subject matter expert in areas related to the projects you’ll be coordinating.
- Coordinate meetings and regular check-ins with internal and external stakeholders to foster collaboration and ensure projects remain on track.
- Evaluate the progress and results of assigned projects and make process improvements when necessary.
- Complete assigned administrative tasks in a timely and organized manner— keeping the CEO updated along the way.
- A team player.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Curious and eager to learn new things.
- An interest in doing research and solving complex problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable creating spreadsheets with tools like Excel.
- Excited about making a big impact at a fast-paced tech startup.
In this full-time position, you’ll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and affordable health insurance options. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, from an idea he had while working as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a cloud-based, mobile-first software solution could drastically improve the workflow and productivity of maintenance teams, technicians, and facility managers. He was determined to build on this vision— so he learned how to code and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014.
Today, we’re simplifying and modernizing work orders for half a million people in over 50 countries. Our 80+ team members are focused on ensuring UpKeep is the smartest and easiest-to-use Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software available. We have customers in industries like manufacturing, food production, healthcare, property management, hospitality, and transportation. In addition to providing data-driven insights and reporting, UpKeep gives users the ability to manage tasks and teams on-the-go.
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere 🌎
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.