MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employees over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As Product Manager you will:
- Work closely with product teams, partners, product marketing, customer success, sales, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- Own MURAL’s Enterprise Platform roadmap by bridging the gap between core Platform Services and the significant building blocks of MURAL’s Enterprise proposition.
- Define key metrics to measure how effectively the Platform has enabled product and engineering efficiency while reducing technical risk.
- Manage a product team of developers, designers, and QAs to deliver high-quality features and enhancements that lead to desired outcomes.
- Manage the Enterprise Platform roadmap, refining feature ideas and maintaining existing features to drive business growth goals, coordinating with Enterprise stakeholders.
- Work closely with other product managers, suggesting ways in which we can constantly improve and become a better team.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 4+ years of Product Management experience across technically challenging application architectures, ideally in an Enterprise SaaS environment
- Previous experience in shepherding mission critical initiatives such as data model re-architecture, cloud migration, microservices re-architecture
- Trained and practiced in Agile methodologies, with experience to apply the appropriate practices for the context and needs of the team
- Knowledge of application and operational systems security and compliance
- A proven track record of success in working with designers, engineers, data scientists, and various stakeholders to accomplish great things.
- Comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work as needed
- Passion for data, and data-driven: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
Ideally you have…
- Experience with B2B Enterprise SaaS products
- Knowledge of Enterprise compliance, particularly in regulated industries, financial and government
- Experience working with API Gateways
- Technical and Solutions Architecture
- Knowledge of cloud native services – AWS, Azure
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere 🌎
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.