As a Product Manager with Beyond Pricing, you’ll have the opportunity to build incredibly highly leveraged products with a team of experienced designers and software engineers who are deep in the problem space at your side, and the strong support of Product, Engineering, and Executive leadership at your back.
What You’ll Do:
- Determine customer voice in partnership with Sales, Customer Experience, and through detailed conversations with customers about their challenges, and convert them into product capability ideas
- Represent customer voice in partnership with Design and Engineering, and the broader product development efforts, to ensure the roadmap and your development team backlog aligns with strategic business and product objectives
- Prioritize, focused on the business, market, and opportunities in front of usSupport the company’s strategic planning process with market analysis and competitive research
- Field education and marketing content support: ensure everyone knows what we’re building, why, and the benefits it will deliver
What You’ll Get Out of It:
- Unique opportunity to build company-defining products from the platform layer up through both B2B and consumer-facing experiences
- A welcoming and collaborative environment with people who move fast and love working on hard problems
- The opportunity to grow into managing multiple products over cross-functional teams over time.
- Significant autonomy to ship an incredibly high impact series of company defining productsA deep partnership with a senior engineering team to ship quality products
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- At least 3+ years of experience leading major product or growth initiatives across user-facing products. You can take rough themes and turn them into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Data-minded whenever possible. You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests, and probably know a bit of SQL.
- Ability to think big and small to build a portfolio of experiments and larger features. You are as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow and know when to do which.
- You listen well. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take blame and pass on praise. People love working with you.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong capability in championing your ideas to fruition.
- You have a love of and experience in cross-functional projects and empowering marketing, sales, and partnerships teams to drive incredible business outcomes.
- Bonus Points: 1. Experience in travel or hospitality 2. Experience with self-service and/or enterprise customer acquisition motions
We are serious about our core values – We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It – if those resonate with you, and you’re ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
About Beyond Pricing:
Founded in 2013 by revenue management experts in the airline and hospitality space, Beyond Pricing is the world’s first revenue management and dynamic pricing software for vacation rentals. We developed software to help vacation rentals do what hotels and airlines have done for decades, maximize revenue!
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.