We’re looking for an experienced product designer to join the Namecheap Cloud team, who’ll identify and solve users’ problems, collaborate with our team to create new products and deliver superb customer experiences.
Do you light up at the thought of working with high-performing teams in a true technology company? Do you want to work remotely, while also being part of a close-knit team of smart colleagues?
If yes, go ahead and learn more about this exciting opportunity!
About the Team
Namecheap is the second-largest domain registrar in the world. It was founded in 2000 by Richard Kirkendall with one simple idea: everyone on the Internet should have access to fantastic domains and awesome customer service – without breaking the bank.
As the Namecheap Cloud team, we are driven to make technology accessible through a design-first approach. We started a few years ago by building our own Cloud platform to support our first goal: making WordPress hosting accessible to more people. EasyWP is now the hosting choice for over 80k websites globally and the fastest growing product at Namecheap.
For an inside look at how we redesigned our new EasyWP Wizard: https://www.namecheap.com/blog/easywp-wordpress-wizard/
- Great design skills, talent, and taste: You have a strong understanding of design principles, user experience design, user interface design, interaction design, graphic design, motion, and information architecture. You are able to demonstrate your experience through a portfolio of real work;
- Excellent communication skills together with analytical thinking and problem-solving capability. You love to break down and simplify complex problems. You can present and articulate design decisions to mixed audiences at different levels of the organization;
- An innate curiosity and proactivity. You take ownership of your work and are able to lead initiatives from start to finish;
- SaaS product experience. You have experience in designing products in a SaaS context, using and building design systems, and working with multi-disciplinary teams;
- Proficiency in design tools like Sketch, InVision, and Abstract;
- General understanding of product strategy, code, and marketing. You are able to communicate with other teams using the right terminology and concepts, including understanding HTML/CSS. You ask questions and always strive to learn more;
- Accountability to meet goals and deadlines and you always bring up any blockers or difficulties with the team or your direct manager;
- Excellent language skills in English.
- Take full ownership of continuously improving the user experience and support the multiple releases of the product;
- Deep dive into the product, explore and innovate through design;
- Research user behaviors, conduct user testing, and integrate learnings into product improvements;
- Work closely with product managers, business stakeholders, and developers to understand user problems and product opportunities
- Visualize and design concepts at an appropriate level of reliability, from paper to interactive animated prototypes for the web and mobile;
- Present and iterate continuously on your work, challenge assumptions and incorporate feedback critically;
- Bring care and attention to detail towards implementation for added-value to the customer experience;
- Help to improve and refine our design process, tools, and presentations.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll receive a competitive salary.
- You’ll work remotely from the comfort of your home or office. You’ll interact with international colleagues, from multiple disciplines and with a great sense of humor on a daily basis. We use multiple communication tools (you’ll be using primarily Slack and Basecamp), have a few regular meetings a week, and built-in time for focused work (just let us know you’re in Do Not Disturb mode).
- We believe good design is for everyone. We believe in building products that bring the web to more people in an open and accessible way. You’ll join a design team that’s always pushing and trying new things.
- We work in an iterative way, fueled by testing and learning quickly from users, colleagues, and stakeholders. You’ll grow a lot in this evolving environment.
- We strive to design beautiful and delightful interactions but not at the expense of function, performance, or accessibility. You’ll be challenged to achieve the best results for our users and grow the metrics of our business.
- You’ll be able to manage your own time and energy to always work in a calm and healthy way and take the necessary time off to recharge.
Ready for more?
Step aboard! Your journey is just beginning.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Namecheap by applying today.
- Job Category: Design & Multimedia
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in Europe 🇪🇺
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.