We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our cross-functional LiveChat Accounts team on a challenging and fundamental project. Our mission is to provide one, unified, secure authentication and authorization service across all of our products (LiveChat, ChatBot, HelpDesk, and KnowledgeBase) that gives an excellent user experience and keeps all of the essential user, product, and billing data in one place.
- Design and improve sign-in, sign-up, and auth pages where our potential users see our products for the very first time and our current users enter every day;
- Create MVPs for new sections, including the new Accounts Management Panel;
- Take an active part in defining Management Panel new features and its roadmap;
- Identify areas that require UX/UI improvements; actively collect feedback about UX/UI from our customers and stakeholders;
- Create design rules for the Management Panel that will correspond well with our brand visual identity and design system;
- Create components in the design system;
- Organize and participate in user tests, create prototypes, give advice on tests scenarios;
- Believe in and advocate for cross-product consistency of UX/UI.
- A team player: you work together with a team, leveraging available resources instead of single-playing the execution;
- Well organized: you know how to set the priorities right and manage complex projects without assistance;
- Data-oriented: you seek for proofs in data, clients’ feedback, user tests, and metrics instead of just trusting your intuition;
- Detail-oriented: you understand that great products are easy to use, have no bugs, and are consistent between all sections.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Product Designer role;
- Excellent experience in using: Sketch, Zeplin, Figma, InVision, Adobe CC, MacOS, Jira, Confluence;
- Ability to present your projects and ideas skillfully and confidently;
- Understanding of software development process;
- Practical knowledge of the SaaS business model;
- Great command of the English language.
- A full-time position in a company whose product is used up to 300k times every minute;
- A solid salary with all the government expenses covered;
- The remote-first approach with our own, dog-friendly, coworking space in case you’d prefer working from the office and would like to have your pup friend to keep you company ;);
- Support for your self-development with free access to Udemy courses, every book you’d ever want from Amazon, and a possibility to participate in the LiveChat Academy – all of that to boost your interest in our business and products;
- Time and space for your creativity and ideas to be shared during our Side Project Days;
- Multisport card – checked, private medical care – checked, dedicated integration budget – checked;
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere 🌎
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.