Who we’re looking for
What you’ll be doing
- Getting to know our customers. You’ll collaborate with the research and insights team to understand our customers and prospects deeply — who they are, what jobs they hire us for, and the qualitative or quantitative data needed to create impactful campaigns that resonate and inspire action.
- Developing the creative vision and coming up with fresh, new ideas. You’ll conduct brainstorming sessions with creative and copywriting team members to develop innovative and actionable creative ideas and campaign platforms.
- Developing and overseeing visual design. Acting as a strategist and brand steward, you’ll partner with creative and copywriting roles to develop and oversee design of campaigns and marketing materials that are both eloquent and practical and align with the PN ethos.
- Define, document and evolve brand design and motion graphic standards. You’ll develop and refine creative standards and guidelines that serve as the foundation for designing cohesive marketing campaigns and experiences.
- Developing marketing campaigns that drive business outcomes. You’ll partner with the copywriting team and design partners to develop and oversee the execution of the big idea and campaign platform, including ads, emails, social media posts, and email using photos, video, motion graphics, infographics and more. You’ll make sure design solutions are customer-focused, intuitive and flawlessly executed — and artfully deliver real business results.
- Producing fresh, innovative work with a quick turnaround. You’ll partner with the copywriting team to develop and design ads, infographics, and social posts based on short- and long-term needs, as well as oversee campaign development by agencies and contractors.
- Leading the prioritization and delivery of requests. You’ll prioritize creative and design needs based upon company priorities, and review all creative and designs before they go live to ensure they meet your high quality standards.
- Integrating insights and gathering feedback. You’ll continuously improve by championing a data-driven approach that utilizes analytics, A/B testing and customer testing to inform design. You’ll also integrate leading design principles and standards to inform the design process. If you need more information, you’ll do some of your own guerilla user research, hopping on the phone with one of our coaches or checking the Facebook group to identify pain points and improve your design.
A few important caveats
Wondering if this is the right path for you?
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere in USA/Canada 🇺🇸🇨🇦
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.