FamPay is India’s first mobile bank for teenagers. With FamPay, teens can do UPI, P2P and card payments without the need to setup a bank account. FamPay allows parents to send money to their kids below the age of 18, which they can spend securely anytime, anywhere, under parent’s supervision. FamPay aims at making payments smooth and fun for children.
Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, we are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long term interest.
At FamPay, we are revolutionizing the way teens pay and perceive finance. Our mission being to become the most loved brand among the digital native young cohort of India, a Performance Marketer at FamPay plays a crucial role in managing our content productions, our campaigns & social media platforms. You empower us to drive usage, delight customers and grow them. Your goal will be to effectively strategize and promote FamPay.
With teenagers being our primary target group, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that the role requires you to be creative & unconventional with respect to your marketing strategies.
Apply if you have prior experience in a Performance/Digital marketing role. If you are also someone who understands that teens are unique in their needs as compared to adults, you should be able to excel in this role!
- Running and managing paid campaigns across platforms & networks by testing keyword performance and extensive research
- Test different value propositions and communications across channels to identify the sweet spot for introducing our products to the target group
- Ensure campaigns are optimized to deliver best ROI
- Working with the Creative & Community teams to plan and deploy performance marketing campaigns
- Engaging with third party partners like Google, Facebook, etc. to bring in best in class performance solutions
- Engaging with multiple internal partners as required for improving the efficiency, tracking, attribution and optimization strategies deployed
- Generate leads, improve our data sets, target better audiences to drive the growth funnel
- Needs to own all performance platform delivery and proactively identify and suggest next steps
- Explore & identify integration solutions with team to improve performance capabilities
- Needs to have a strong analytical data driven mindset. Responsibilities will frequently include analyzing overall data to identify trends and diagnose issues relevant to performance marketing
- Atleast 2 years experience with proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns, preferably from a Product company
- Understanding of statistics and ability to support hypotheses with data
- Extensive knowledge of search marketing trends and partners
- Passionate and puts users at the heart of all marketing activities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Why should you join us?
Every once a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why this was not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users and investors and we are building the team, that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that find purpose and joy in their work and we put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.
- Competitive Salary
- Gadgets of your choice
- All meals on house
- Medical Insurance
- Books of your choice
- Fitness Vouchers
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere 🌎
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.