Contentsquare is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in New York City seeing explosive growth following $190 million of Series D funding. Recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups, Contentsquare is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 700+ clients globally including Unilever, L’Occitane, GoPro, Hertz, Avon and Club Med to empower their teams with behavioral insight.
About the role:
Contentsquare is looking for a Partner Sales Manager who will be a key member of our partnerships team in the Americas. In this role, you will be building the pipeline of net new logo and existing logo expansion business with our Solution Partners. You will be responsible for penetrating identified partner organizations through the relationships you will build. Also, you will be working closely with your assigned Account Executives in your assigned territory to close accounts leveraging the solution partners. In addition to sales teams, you will be collaborating with marketing and other departments in the region to grow pipeline and partner mindshare.
In this truly cross-functional opportunity at our high-growth company, you will take initiative and ownership when helping execute new business and partnership opportunities in the field, while being a trusted and valued resource to our teams to close sales deals.
We are looking for candidates based in North America (West & East Coasts).
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain a deep understanding of Contentsquare’s solution and be able to articulate its value proposition to partners.
- Build and drive sales through North America by establishing strong relationships with Solution Partners.
- Collaborate with Contentsquare’s teams, New Business sales, Existing sales, Customer Success, pre-sales, marketing and inside sales, to close large enterprise deals.
- Develop and maintain a sales strategy and business plans, and leverage the business plan as a roadmap for a ‘Go to Market’ aligning to sales goals.
- Maintain and deepen relationships with Solution Partners to create sales opportunities.
- Achieve revenue targets and goals for the territory.
- Maintain knowledge of our product features and able to conduct high level demo as needed.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have 5-7 years of experience in channel management/partner sales and new business sales experience in marketing SaaS and relationships with leading solution partners/digital agencies that deliver analytics and insights, UX and digital experiences.
- It’s preferred if you have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You have an intrinsic drive to be successful, with a solid net new sales track record in exceeding assigned individual quota.
- You have experience closing deals leveraging Solutions Partners
- You are competitive and understand how to communicate internally and externally to drive deals forward.
- You thrive in high-velocity environments.
- You are collaborative and have experience working closely with sales/marketing teams.
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere in USA/Canada 🇺🇸🇨🇦
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.