What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours, from a remote position, creating highly creative and well executed Sales Ad copy, to be used as part of our Paid Social campaigns. Advanced Copywriting experience for Facebook Ads and Instagram is essential for this role.
Our ideal Paid Social Sales Copywriter will do the following:
- Plan, design and write a range of highly engaging and “guaranteed to succeed” Sales Ad Copy for a variety of clients.
- Ensure all Paid Social Ad copy is created according to the brief and best practice guidelines.
- You will be a natural ‘outside the box’ thinker who is able to help the PPC team to develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients.
- Work with the other teams to ensure that landing page copy is effectively written to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible.
- Work with the PPC team to ensure all paid search ads fall in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Help to define strategies from a Sales Copy aspect of Paid Social Ads for a host of clients.
- Experience in or interest to learn other PPC Platforms is a plus.
The skills we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (preferably agency-side).
- Proven track record in delivering a range of captivating and highly converting Paid Social ad copy.
- Effective campaign planning/strategising skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook Ads and other paid social platforms.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general.
- Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Strong track record in managing small to medium-sized businesses.
- Some image design experience is a bonus.
- Facebook qualification is a bonus.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and will be able to follow orders with minimal error. The position is remote-based and therefore an exceptional level of trust and dedication will be required.
Additional experience with the following platforms, is not required but would be beneficial:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Amazon Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Reddit Ads
- Pinterest Ads
Why Work for Exposure Ninja?
Our number of services and team size has rapidly expanded over the past year and looks set to increase even more so in the next twelve months. We’d like you to be a part of that journey.
Our focus is giving digital marketing specialists the opportunity to learn, increase their knowledge and direct experience, whilst also presenting the opportunity for rapid promotion throughout the company.
We’re a fun, vibrant, and productive team. We’re distributed in over five countries and encourage our Ninjas to travel whilst they work. We hang out entirely on Slack and have weekly Skype calls to ensure everyone is getting all the help they need.
We’re also one of the few digital agencies who designate specific hours each month to personal development so you’re paid to increase your knowledge and get the promotion you deserve.
This will be a freelance part time role of between 10 -20 hours per week. The majority of your hours will be spent working on writing sales ad copy.
You’ll have to be available for client calls and planning meetings (generally held during UK office hours), but otherwise, you can work whatever hours you choose, so long as the work gets done. This is an excellent position for those who don’t want to work a standard 9-5. Oh, and did we mention that this is a remote position so there’s no commuting time or cost?
We believe that employees who have this level of control over their lives are better able to become their best possible selves — which translates into the best possible service for our clients.
Salary: £9.62 – £10.61 / hour, dependent on experience. Quarterly bonuses available.
To apply: Please send applications to [email protected] with the subject line “PPC Specialist Job” and tell us in 100 words: “Why do you think you’re the best candidate for this role?”
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere 🌎
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.