Payroll for remote teams. Over $92B is spent every year by US companies on global talent. Remote work is growing exponentially, but global onboarding and payments haven’t caught up. Deel is the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything.
Our goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents with a one-stop-shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake. Talent is everywhere; opportunities should be too.
Who we really are, the people behind
Deel Headquarters is in San Francisco where our sales team likes to show off their view over the San Francisco Baybridge. Otherwise we are remote, New York, London, Toronto, Belgrade, Kiev, Tel Aviv and everywhere and anywhere else.
We like to surround ourselves with people who are warm and creative, move quickly, enjoy building things, and can reason and debate without animosity. We’re generating revenue and growing fast. We’re backed by A+ investors, including, Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Weekend Fund, Daniel Gross. We form small teams, and scale fast.
Who you are
As our Marketing Manager of Web and Growth, you’ll be playing a crucial role in Deel’s inbound growth by managing Deel’s website performance. The day-to-day of this role includes conversion rate optimization, website expansion, creating new funnels within the letsdeel.com real estate and ensuring our website evolves with our business.
What you will enjoy working on
-A/B testing with Google Optimize
– Management of the letsdeel.com website
– Launching and developing various sections of the website from partner directory to new resources
-Maintain the technical performance of the website as the web evolves
-Testing various messaging and brand positioning against each other
– Working closely with the sales teams to ensure their latest learnings are reflected on the website
– Scale the letsdeel.com website
We cannot wait to meet you if:
– You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
– You are proficient in spoken and written English and have strong research skills
– You have a way with words and can write website copy
– You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
– You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
We’d especially love to speak with you if:
– You have worked for an HR or Fintech company
– You’ve worked at a fast-growing startup
– You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team
– You have 3+ years of experience in any form of marketing or growth role
– Competitive equity
– Embrace distributed work
– Flexible work hours
– Inclusive work environment
– All-expenses paid international company offsites
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.