Run The World enables live online events that people love worldwide. Our mission is to create a world where people can easily meet, collaborate, and learn from others with similar expertise, interests, and passions—regardless of their particular location or circumstances.
We’re a global, silicon-valley based, well-funded startup backed by top VC’s and angel investors including Andreessen Horowitz, and C-level executives from Facebook, Twitter, and Atlassian. Our founding team are veterans from Facebook and Instagram and have been featured on TechCrunch, Business Insider, Silicon Valley Business Journal, CNBC, and more.
We’re experiencing explosive growth now more than ever and we’re looking for like-minded high-performers to break the barriers that limit access to knowledge, connections, and communities, and enable people to “Run the World.”
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
We are defining a new product category and we’re looking for an extraordinary, entrepreneurial, and passionate Product Marketing Manager to work across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product and driving commercialization to growing product adoption.
- Articulate compelling value proposition by develop clear positioning and messaging around our key features from user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Identify and emphasize competitive differentiators: advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape and become the go-to expert to help shape the product roadmap and strategy
- Work cross-functionally to fuel ongoing product adoption and go-to-market launches
- Create buyer enablement materials including product, industry and thought leadership content through blogs, white papers, eBooks, videos, web pages and more
- Measure what works and what doesn’t, and work to improve it
- Be a thought partner for the CEO and Head of Product on key business decisions, and manage decisions with insight, analytics, intuition, and speed.
- Manage and lead:Development of all go-to-market content, including success stories, best practices, how-to guides, blog post, and organic socialPaid digital strategy and executionScaled programs to reach and connect with various segments
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 6+ years of work experience, with a background in marketing, strategy consulting, digital advertising, or other analytical roles.
Product or Program marketing experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience leading strategic direction, setting KPI’s, and successfully executing go-to-market plans
- Expertise leading messaging and content development
- Experience running integrated marketing campaigns
- 2+ years experience working with B2B audiences such as small businesses, influencers, and marketing professionals, ideally in the event or video space
- Strong project management and cross-functional skills, with demonstrated experience collaborating and influencing partners and managing key stakeholders
- BA/BS degree, MBA strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical and communication skills are a must.
- Must be customer-centric, exceptionally detail-oriented, and results-driven
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere in US 🇺🇸
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.