Back-to-School e-learning Support! Apply now!
This software is a Learning Management System (LMS) used by teachers and students across the world that allows the sharing of resources, creation of assignment and quizzes, and the assistance of running a classroom or learning environment.
We’re looking for highly motivated mods who are excellent at self-directed work and research. Our responsibilities will include answering tickets to students, instructors, and parents via email, chats, and phone calls.
The Ideal Mod Contractor:
- Is technically-minded and has a basic sense for computers and technology.
- Is able to type above 30WPM – Ideal 60+
- Has CS-Ticket Knowledge – Ideal some technical troubleshooting Knowledge
- Has Google Documents and Sheets experience
- Has Zendesk experience, including Zendesk Talk/Chat
- Has Familiarity setting up and using VPNs
- This is not a phone position, but being able to pitch in with our existing team with phones is a plus.
- Available at least 20 hours+ per week, and willing to take chats in the future
- 5 am – 5 pm PST M-F preference, but not required.
- At least one weekend day available preferred.
To Apply: Click the “Apply For Job” link on this page.
All interested parties will receive a response within two weeks.
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Contract
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere 🌎
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.