COVID Update – We are actively hiring for this position and are operating as a fully distributed organization across the United States. We anticipate a future where some Eveners will be in an office again, but many will continue to be remote for their entire tenure. We are building an organization that puts the health and wellbeing of our employees (and their families) first.
More than half of American workers live paycheck-to-paycheck. Stuck in this cycle, they collectively lose over $120 billion each year on payday loans, bank overdrafts, and fees. We’re trying to fix that by building new financial services that make it easier to plan ahead, pay down debt, and save. And we’re doing it as a transparent, straightforward business that only profits when our members do.
Even’s success is based on securing new partnerships with employers. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, this is a highly visible role that requires close collaboration with the sales and go-to-market team. You’ll drive enterprise marketing and lead a small team to discover the right opportunities, targeting and messaging that influence decision makers. You will be a key contributor to building Even’s go-to-market strategy. Success in this role looks like identifying new recurring sources of quality leads, partnering with sales to drive first conversations, developing scalable, strategic partnerships and increasing awareness among our target customers. Opportunities for growth include identifying gaps and leading other marketing activities or initiatives across the business.
What you’ll do:
- Design and oversee programs that feed the funnel and influence revenue including rapid experimentation of new channels, campaigns, content, and approaches.
- Be a strategic partner to sales: Equip the team with messaging, sequences, and content to help open opportunities and close deals as well as establish KPIs and reporting to continually improve the client journey.
- Mentor a high-performing, distributed team of marketing professionals to reach their own personal goals as well as the company goals.
- Identify and plan for key industry events, tradeshows and speaking opportunities that position Even in front of target audiences.
- Collect, synthesize, and present insights ,market research and recommendations to executives.
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, and customer success teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategy and programs.
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for employer benefits in large organizations.
- Define necessary budgetary requirements and oversee forecasting with sales and finance.
What you’ll need:
- Expertise in B2B marketing. You have a track record of designing successful account-based marketing programs, digital demand generation campaigns, and field marketing event strategies from the ground up.
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively.You listen and learn from cross functional stakeholders to bring them onboard with your ideas and partner to create persuasive and memorable B2B sales enablement tools and communications.
- Leadership skills. You’ve previously been a people manager and know how to motivate those around you to help them deliver their best work.
- An understanding of how to operate in the unknown.Even is a growing company that doesn’t have it all figured out just yet. You’ll be successful here if you thrive in environments where the directions aren’t laid out for you.
- Data literacy. You’re comfortable gathering and analyzing data independently to measure campaign ROI, forecast revenue, and make recommendations to improve sales funnel conversion rates.
- Passion for learning.You stay on top of the latest marketing trends, uncover deep customer insights, and test creative ways to stay relevant to companies on our ideal customer profile.
Benefits from Even:
- Competitive compensation, equity, and healthcare packages.
- 401(k) with 50% match from Even on up to 6% of your salary.
- A $5,000 annual educational stipend to invest in your learning and development.
- A $500 annual stipend to use towards personal financial advice.
- A $100 monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses.
- A $50 weekly stipend for meals and groceries while our office remains closed due to COVID.
- A 5-year exercise window on stock options after 2 years at Even.
- A flexible vacation policy and a team that understands building a company is a marathon, not a sprint.
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
Want to learn more about what we look for in a team mate? Check out this blog post written by our cofounder, Quinten Farmer.
Even is used by people of all backgrounds and we believe the best products are built by teams that represent their customers. We value unique contributions and actively welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Even.
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.