Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
We are looking for a Database Developer who has a passion for databases, performance and reporting.
- You will support a growing database through maintenance, upgrades, performance, analysis, and improvements
- Recommend and carry out sound database schema design
- Implement stored procedures and work with relational and document databases
- You will recommend and consult on solid reporting and data warehouse solutions
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure features/changes meet business requirements and fulfill the Degreed strategy
- Work closely with designers, UX, and other developers to gain understanding of new features, dependencies, and technical details
- You will learn, grow professionally, contribute to an amazing team, and play a key role in fueling a massive change in learning and learning recognition
- Other duties as assigned
- You are experienced developing database solutions (SQL Server preferred, not required)
- Experienced architecting and developing database schemas and stored procedures
- You are comfortable creating highly scalable systems and frameworks
- Possess strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
- Solution driven with ability to understand the big picture
- You are a lifelong learner and passionate about learning new things and taking on new challenges
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Experienced working remotely
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.