As the Customer Success Lead at Skillshare, you’ll own a portfolio of client accounts, in our case, composed of innovative and established companies that want to provide top-notch learning and development opportunities to their members and employees. In addition, you’ll also have the opportunity to develop and build on the strategies and processes you’ll use to drive client engagement, retention, and upsell.
As such, you’ll get to have the impact and exposure of someone in a very early stage company, while having some of the stability and company infrastructure of a more mature startup. This role is perfect for a natural relationship-builder who can balance strategy with execution while working for an innovative, high-growth startup.
What you’ll do day to day:
- Own and manage the relationships for a portfolio of existing B2B clients across multiple verticals
- Establish and execute internal and customer-facing processes to drive internal efficiencies and provide an amazing customer experience
- Develop individual success plans with client accounts, which drive engagement, upsell and renewal for each account
- Handle client troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Analyze and deploy monthly reporting
- Work with the Sales team to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
Why we’re excited about you:
- 6+ years B2B account management and/or sales experience
- Experience working with mid-market and enterprise level businesses
- Salesforce expertise
- The operational excellence and resourcefulness to establish and scale new processes in support of clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup and make good decisions in ambiguous situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal with a multitude of clients
- Customer-centric mindset
- Experience working with HR/L&D customers a plus, but not required
- Quarterly travel to top client sites required (post covid)
Why you’re excited about us:
Impact: B2B is quickly becoming a cornerstone of our business, and you’ll be at the heart of it, from the ground up.
Growth: We are growing rapidly and plan to continue in 2020
Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.
Skillshare is an online learning community for creatives. We have thousands of inspiring classes for creative and curious people, and millions of members who come together to find inspiration and take the next step in their creative journey. We are a series-D company backed by OMERS, Union Square Ventures, Spark Capital, Amasia, Spero Ventures, and Burda Principal Investments.
Skillshare is committed to building a diverse team that reflects a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re proud to be recognized as a top place to work by BuiltinNYC, Crain’s, and Forbes, in addition to being one of the five best places to work for women by Bpeace, and a top-rated workplace for dads by Fatherly. We work to ensure a consistent interview process, fair compensation, and inclusive work environment for all.
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.