Help define and amplify the Stripe story through the perspectives of our most passionate users
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll be a core part of helping us do just that by creating inspiring and compelling resources, experiences, and community that demonstrate one of Stripe’s most important operating principles: users first.To do this, you’ll be counted on to work cross-functionally across design, comms, sales, product and more. You’re a strategic thinker and a doer. You take a creative approach to challenges and initiatives and never settle for good enough. You’re thoughtful and collaborative with a strong bias towards action and you care deeply about doing what’s best for our customers.
- Establish our customer marketing program. You’ll help define what “customer marketing” means at Stripe and shape the customer marketing program for impact and scale.
- Make customer stories come to life. You’ll identify and develop content for customer stories ranging from case studies, external slides, ROI reports and filmed narratives. Writing and storytelling comes naturally to you and is a skill you enjoy honing.
- Support go-to-market teams with references. You know peer references are often the final proof-points that get a deal across the line, and you’ll manage customer references to match the right opportunity with the right customer validation.
- Nurture customer relationships: You’ll nurture relationships with a select set of high-priority customers to identify and execute strategic co-marketing opportunities. You’ll work across teams to manage our co-marketing collaborations with our largest users.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- 7+ years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You love to build relationships with people.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- Content creation experience including case studies, speaking engagements and video storytelling
- Understanding of the nuances of customer marketing, having successfully developed and managed customer relationships
- A clear appreciation of the different audiences Stripe speaks to, and how to tailor messaging for each one.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.