We are actively hiring for this position and look forward to reviewing your application. Dropbox is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic as the health and safety of our community, employees and candidates remain our number one priority. We appreciate your flexibility as we adapt our hiring processes during this evolving situation.
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
ITS delivers business technology strategy and solutions to our Dropbox business partners so they can work confidently, move fast, and scale effortlessly. We aspire to be the connective tissue to the core business of Dropbox as a partner of choice that accelerates and simplifies outcomes. We source, build and implement the right technology solution, and fit it into exactly the right place so that everything meets the high bar that Dropboxers expect.
- Create a secure, delightful & frictionless User technology experience for Dropboxers
- Ownership of large complex projects from design through to deployment and operationalisation
- Keep the corporate client fleet and 3rd party services running and scalable as we grow
- Research and deploy new technologies that improve corporate operations and the productivity of Dropboxers
- Help create and improve procedures for on-boarding users across our various systems and services
- Provide support for issues escalated from our IT Helpdesk
- Create design docs and support runbooks for deployed solutions
- Love for automating all things and streamlining business operations
- 5+ years Systems Administration experience (e.g. Windows, Linux, macOS)
- 5+ years automation/scripting experience (e.g. Powershell, bash, python, etc.)
- Experience with software and configuration management tools (e.g. SCCM, Chef, Azure)
- Familiarity with common IT infrastructure technology and protocols (Cloud platforms, Virtualization, networking technologies, monitoring, audit and compliance systems, etc. (strongly preferred)
- Attention to detail and a security minded approach to solving problems is a must
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.