Does seeing a great line out in the wild make you jealous? Do have big opinions on using the Oxford comma? Is working on a brand you admire your dream? Then you may a good fit for the Copywriter role at Tuft & Needle. As a Copywriter, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the growing Content, Design, and Creative teams, and you will shape a variety of initiatives by developing on-brand, on-time, short- and long-form copy. Copywriters will work with other members of Content, Design, Growth Marketing and Brand Managers(both Tuft & Needle and Serta Simmons Bedding) to develop cross-functional communications solutions.
- Regular ideation and campaign development
- Adherence to brand standards for T&N and Serta Simmons Bedding
- Detailed proofreading for your work and that of your teammates
- Creating copy and content for T&N as well as other SSB brands
- Weekly copywriting assignments
- At least 3 years working as a copywriter in agency or in-house creative environments
- A strong portfolio of work that you can share(required)
- Bachelor’s degree or more with an emphasis on English, journalism, or creative writing
- Proven abilities to multitask, present work, and thrive in critique sessions
- References(at least 3) from your past creative teams and projects
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere 🌎
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.