Each year, 3,000,000 students drop out of higher ed for financial reasons. And 40% of low-income students who are admitted to college never enroll because they don’t know how to pay for it. These young adults need access to simple, mobile and personalized financial support. You can help us remove cost as a barrier to education.
We don’t have twirling slides into ball pits or roving massage therapists, but the culture here is paramount. We work hard to keep it healthy. You will feel supported and liberated to do your best work here. And you’ll have a life-changing impact on the lives of millions of students in a high-growth SaaS company. If that sounds refreshing, read on.
Reporting to the VP of Communications, the Content & Social Media Manager will be a major contributor to how we shape and tell the CampusLogic story. You’ll help to increase brand awareness, add value to the customer journey, build community, and drive partnerships. We’re growing and taking the lead in the Student Financial Success category, and you’ll have a direct influence on our position in the higher ed industry. This role is ideal for a collaborative, creative, quality-oriented self-starter who wants to be part of an amazing team. Here’s what you’ll do:
What You’ll Do
- Help create and manage a content strategy that supports the production of timely, engaging, high-quality content.
- Create, maintain, and communicate editorial schedules for content and social media.
- Work with the broader marketing team and other departments to ensure content is aligned and well-coordinated with campaigns and company initiatives.
- Create, manage, and measure a social media strategy that engages our community and fosters conversation.
- Publish content to owned channels.
- Help build a measurement framework that shows stakeholders how owned content and social media drive engagement.
- Scrutinize campaigns and translate anecdotal and qualitative data into recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with internal subject matter experts to develop thought leadership and data-driven assets.
- Write a variety of content from short form (social media, landing pages, etc.) to long form (eBooks, white papers, etc.) and everything in between.
What You’ll Have
- 4-6 years of experience aligned to communications and marketing
- Proven content management experience
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Reliable follow-through and a drive to get things done
- A growth mindset
What We Offer
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Plans, and a 401(k) match
- Ownership: Everyone is an owner: Stock options are always part of the package
- Wellness: Like scuba diving? Hiking national parks? Massages? Our Health & Wellness Reimbursement program helps you make staying healthy and active more affordable
- Time to Rest and Recharge: Employees enjoy 12 paid holidays—including a week off between Christmas and New Year—PLUS 20 days of paid vacation and sick leave every year.
- Family-Friendly: We offer great maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Fun: Company outings and celebrations including an all-company lunch twice a month where we celebrate success, and quarterly company summits, when we get together to talk about our products, issues in higher education and strategies.
Who We Are
In 2011, we set out to help schools change lives by removing barriers from Student Financial Success. By making financial aid easy, mobile, and personalized, more students can access aid—and the education it pays for, make better decisions that reduce borrowing, and easily navigate financial aid with less staff burden and cost. Today, CampusLogic transforms the way more than 500 colleges and universities deliver financial aid with the first and only student finance platform.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Regional Restrictions: Anywhere 🌎
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.