Cambly is growing fast, so is our tutor community group (Cambly Corner)! We are looking for someone who can help us with community management so we can create a positive and supportive online community for Cambly tutors.
What are we looking for?
- Current Cambly Corner member: you don’t have to be an active member. However, you should understand the current community dynamic
- SupertutorOR someone with previous online community management experience
- Passionto help Cambly create a positive and supportive online community for our tutors
- Someone who can think critically and creatively, work independently and collaboratively, and help us shape the culture of our tutor community
- Approve new members
- Moderate posts
- Help us create & enforce community policies
- Community engagement
- Community wide communication
- Anything else that comes up on the job! Cambly is still a startup and everyone wears multiple hats!
- 10-15 hours/week to start (potential for more hours depending on need), weekly pay via Paypal
- Please fill out this application
- If we see a mutual fit, someone will reach out to you via Email to schedule a video interview
- You will meet with several people on the Tutor Operations team, including the Head of Tutor Operations along with other supertutors who are also working on the Tutor Operations team!
- If everything works out, we will make an offer and you can start right away!
Please note that this opportunity is for current Cambly tutors only. We will not consider any external applicants at the moment.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Cambly by applying today.
- Job Category: Management & Operations
- Job Type: Contract
- Remote: Anywhere 🌎
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.