We are currently looking for a Senior Marketer who’ll own our existing acquisition funnels and build compounding growth loops by generating hypotheses, prioritizing for impact, and running experiments across multiple new and existing channels.
We are building a new marketing area at Bunny Studio. You’ll join a growing team with projects that are running. Your challenge will be to quickly adapt and define the most impactful hypothesis to test. We are recruiting senior marketers for different areas, either on the seller or buyer side. Be prepared to adapt to either of the two sides of the marketplace.
This is your invitation to raise your bar and team up with the world’s best creatives. We have built an environment where our team members help each other proactively to thrive. Where a sense of humor is valued as much as technical and human skills.
As a Head of Marketing you’ll:
- Develop and own the marketing strategy across the Bunny Studio platform and channels including, SEO optimization, email marketing, content marketing, and performance marketing.
- Recruit, hire, and develop a top-performing marketing team.
- Manage a team of marketers that will be embedded in outcome-oriented cross-functional teams.
- Develop the Bunny Studio story and brand and implement it across all aspects of the customer experience.
- Define and own marketing metrics and goals.
We are building a new marketing area. Your short term goal is to succeed in enabling a team of +5 high performing individual contributor. Adapt to the growing structure of Bunny Studio and enable the vision of the business through a strong marketing strategy.
You will report directly to the CEO. Also, you will work closely with the Head of Product, the Head of Engineering, the Head of Sales, and the Director of Operations.
Due to the scope and cross-functional nature of this role, we’re looking for an experienced marketing leader who has a passion for all aspects for marketing. Including:
- A strong understanding of how to build a content marketing machine.
- A strong understanding of performance marketing channels.
- Ability to have detailed conversations regarding analytics and metrics while balancing with consumer and creative insight.
- A balanced approach to investing in Brand and Performance.
- 8+ years of marketing or product marketing experience, with 2+ years leading a team.
- Proven ability to recruit and hire top-performing marketers.
- You are a strategic thinker while able to get into tactical execution when needed.
- Ability to play both player and coach in the midterm, with the desire to be a full-time coach over the long term.
- A passion for experimentation and creating a culture of learning.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Working remote and timezone requirements
We are used to working in a distributed manner, so this role is open to professionals in The Americas, Europe or Africa. We are not receiving applications from Asia or Oceania continents for this opening.
Because we value transparency, your salary will be between $59,129.04 to $90,967.76 USD** per year.
At Bunny Studio, we strive for equality amongst all our team members. Therefore, compensations are role-based and non-negotiable during the hiring process. Before you apply, ensure that the salary is within your income expectations.
** 1. This number is before banking transaction costs and taxes. 2. Note that Bunny Studio has a payroll subsidiary in Colombia. If you are in Colombia, the salary for this opening will cover benefits by law: social security and retirement plan. The salary will be between COP$170,037,684 and COP$261,599,220 per year, including “Cesantías” and “Prima.”
All Bunny Studio team members have access to Stock Options. The package is role-based and non-negotiable. We’ll disclose the package during the hiring process.
Paid Medical Health Insurance
All Bunny Studio team members have access to paid medical health insurance. As a remote-first company, we don’t have a universal provider, so we’ll coordinate directly with you on how to pay for it in your country.
Paid Life Insurance
All Bunny Studio team members are covered by life insurance. As a remote-first company, we don’t have a universal provider, so we’ll coordinate directly with you on how to pay for it in your country.
Flexible paid time off
We encourage our team to take time off during the year and recharge. Moreover, you’ll be able to take time off to deal with physical or mental health situations.
You’ll have access to our education budget, from books to courses, from coaching to in-person classes. We’ve built a comprehensive education framework and budget that you can use to your professional advantage.
You can take up to 4 months of paid parental leave within the first year of becoming a father or a mother. We extend this policy to adoptive parents as well.
As you join Bunny Studio, you’ll receive a computer, a screen, a keyboard, a mouse or trackpad; and a noise-canceling headset. After your first 2 years in the company, you’ll own this equipment.
Ergonomic home-office set-up
If needed, we’ll help you set up a proper home-office space by helping you upgrade your desk and chair.
If you prefer to work from a co-working space, we’ll sponsor it.
[Please note: We’ve paused this benefit for as long as the global pandemic remains to be a health issue]
You will be expected to remain in this role for 4 years. The knowledge and experience you’ll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following roles, either at Bunny Studio or somewhere else:
- Director of Marketing
- VP of Marketing
- Founder of your own business
About Bunny Studio
Bunny Studio teams up creatives around the world. Our team is transforming how creatives connect, by
- Creating well-defined repeatable creative-tasks, that speed up matching processes.
- Allowing companies to build their own solutions by accessing our API for creative needs.
- Empowering creatives to build a portfolio that they can sell through different channels.
- Bringing AI to the matching process to increase efficiency for both our clients and freelancers.
Our audio, video, design, and text products are used by industry leaders and provide fast and quality results, either through our web-interface or our API.
By Q1 2021
- Our team: We are 55 people. We come from different backgrounds. We are scientists, parents, designers, historians, engineers, writers, voice-overs, biologist, pet-lovers, and more. We are a remote-first team. We work from Brazil, Nigeria, The Netherlands, The Philippines, Colombia, Argentina, England, Uruguay, among other places. We do not have an office.
- Our openings: We have 33 openings.
- Our time: We’ve been in business for 9 years. We launched in February 2012.
- Our clients: Over the years, we’ve partnered with more than 15,000 businesses, to help them scale their creative needs.
- Investment: We are a bootstrapped business. We grow our investment capacity by bringing more value to our clients
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.