In less than three years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from 120+ locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
While we’re based on the westside of Los Angeles, we are open to hiring remotely (within the US) for this role.
What you’ll do
- Create content for emails, landing pages, case studies, thought-leadership guides, and other long-form content initiatives that establishes Flowspace as a trusted leader in the industry
- Conduct research and write on various topics in ecommerce and logistics for our blog/website
- Write and edit online content that adhere to SEO best practices
- Proofread and copy edit for brand voice and tone for both internal and external writers (including current and new pages, blog posts, internal and external content, etc.)
- Assist in creating sales collateral (one pagers, product and feature overviews, company overview, co-branded with partners or integrations)
- Work with other team members across the marketing team with writing and editing content for other initiatives
What we’re looking for
- BA/BS in Marketing, English, Business, or equivalent working experience
- Experience creating content as a Content Marketer
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Familiarity with SEO
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with WordPress, Google analytics, Autopilot, and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the forms of engagement, leads and sales
- Knowledge in logistics, supply chain, and/or eCommerce is a plus
- Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401K Matching
- A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.