Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco with Fast Flex for global employment, we are a privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other renowned investors.
We are seeking a strategic, entrepreneurial Referral Partnerships Lead to grow Fast’s referral partnership channel in Europe. This will be a high-impact, cross-functional role working on the top priority of the company: how to bring Fast to the entire internet.
This role is an opportunity to supercharge Fast’s existing and new referral partnerships in Europe, including partnerships with eCommerce agencies, consultancies, ISOs and other ecosystem partners. This role will be directly responsible for expanding Fast’s merchant adoption from end to end via referral partnerships. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify, source, negotiate and execute partnerships for Fast, develop go-to-market strategies for scaling our network globally, and create new business opportunities through partnerships.
If you are passionate about payments and eCommerce, accelerating Fast’s growth through impactful partnerships, then this role is for you! Come join us as we upgrade the internet by creating a new, frictionless online checkout experience.
- Identify, source, negotiate and execute referral partnerships with eCommerce agencies, consultancies, and other ecosystem partners in Europe
- Drive Fast’s adoption through referral partnerships
- Understand partners’ strategic priorities, challenges, complexities and internal roadmaps
- Contribute to shaping our referral partnership strategy and identify both new areas of focus or existing areas that can be improved across our partner ecosystem
- Design and implement strategies, tools and processes that helps scale the team and increase our velocity as a team
- 5+ years of experience in a leading eCommerce agency in Europe
- Deep in-region agency network in Europe
- Strong commercial acumen, product instinct, and domain expertise in the payments, fintech and eCommerce space
- Proficiency in the end-to-end sales process. A track record of identifying, sourcing, negotiating and executing new strategic opportunities with complex external parties
- Ability to define and translate a vision into detailed and actionable plans
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to prioritize and work nimbly with cross-functional teams across leadership, product, sales, marketing, customer success and operations
- Ability to flourish in a high-growth startup environment with ambiguity, and turn uncertainty into opportunities
- A data-driven strategic thinker, a proactive go-getter, a resourceful team player
- Familiarity with tools and systems such as Tableau, Salesforce, Outreach, Loom, Hubspot, Stripe, and languages such as SQL and Excel
- Familiarity with the international payments regulatory landscape
- Experience working and excelling in remote, diverse, intercultural teams
Benefits of life @ Fast
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office (when open), their home or any place else in the world.
- Help eliminate passwords and expand e-commerce worldwide
- Innovative engineering and product culture
- Early stage well-funded company
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Founders-led company
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Additional benefits include home office reimbursements and snack deliveries
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.