Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 76 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. Thousands of companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
The Marketing & Communications team is responsible for connecting the world to lifelong transformative learning. They also work to shape public conversations on the future of education and work. The team is segmented into four areas of focus: Consumer Marketing, Enterprise Marketing, Brand & Creative, and Communications. The team is currently focused on expanding the reach of Coursera’s brand and bringing new learners to the site, connecting students to degree programs, attracting new enterprise customers — including businesses, governments, and campuses — and creating a marketing system that nurtures learners throughout their professional lives.
Coursera for Campus is an important business line and top company priority. The Global Campaigns Marketing Manager will play a central role in driving demand for the Coursera for Campus Basic plan, which is a long-term free offering for universities, particularly department heads and faculty. We’re looking for a multi-faceted, data-driven marketer who can partner with product, data science, and field marketing teams to develop and refine levers for driving acquisition, retention and engagement for our Coursera for Campus Basic plan. If this sounds like your dream job, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Paid Media: Create and manage performance marketing campaigns including set-up, optimizations, and reporting targeting faculty and department heads
- Email Marketing: Project manage global email programs including B2B lead acquisition and email nurture campaigns to accelerate faculty and department heads from our free to paid offering, the Coursera for Campus Institution plan
- Landing Pages:Oversee production of high-conversion landing pages alongside design and web development teams
- Reporting and Analytics:Run reports on email metrics and program performance; summarize and communicate insights and results among the team for knowledge sharing
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience in a fast-growth environment
- Demonstrated history of exceeding email and landing page performance benchmarks
- Background in managing managing paid media (preferably LinkedIn, Google, and Facebook Ads)
- Working knowledge of com building reports and dashboards
- Experience in effective stakeholder management and cross-functional collaboration with people across the company to gather the necessary information to execute campaigns and programs
- Demonstrated history of exceptional project management skills
- Experience with driving free trials or low-cost B2B products at enormous scale
- In-depth knowledge of higher education industry and how to market to professors and department heads
- Self-starter with strong communication skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Hands-on attitude and excellent project management skills
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.