Parade is a self-expression brand. We make Creative Basics—underwear that celebrates who you are today. We believe that women’s underwear is a replenishment category that needs a mass-market challenger brand focused on delivering style and fabric innovation. Our DNA is community-first and catalyzed via mobile experiences because we know it’s the best way to find her. Parade has been honored by the Webby Awards and featured in InStyle, Nylon, Teen Vogue. Refinery29, Forbes and other publications. Parade has raised more than $6M to date from top investors such as Greycroft and Lerer Hippeau, and the founders of Warby Parker, Casper, Bonobos, and Away. In our first full year, we’re on track to do $10M in revenue and sell over 750K pairs of underwear!
At Parade we aim to create a company that reflects the diversity of our customers. As Head of People and Inclusion you will champion this through driving Parade’s ethos and infrastructure on hiring, developing and retaining diverse world-class talent. Your role will also drive a company atmosphere that promotes authentic collaboration through internal systems and structures.
Who You Are
- Has expertise & experience in building and scaling all aspects of People Operations, including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, culture building, and other People Operations activities
- 5+ years in a People Operations role, with at least 2 years leading a People Operations function
- Passionate about building diverse & inclusive teams and cultures
- Foundational knowledge of diversity & inclusion workplace practices and strategies
- Preferably have worked at a high growth startup
- Strong communication skills — especially 1:1 and written/internal communications
- Highly strategic mindset matched with a “no task too small” attitude
What You’ll Do
- Champion Parade’s company culture, mission, vision, brand beliefs, and values throughout the organization
- Enhance practices to promote a culture of inclusion and diversity within the systems and structures of Parade
- Spearhead remote culture building and plan for a transition back to a hybrid working environment
- Ensure that Parade is creating a fair and equitable working environment for all employees pursuant of our core company values
- Formalize Parade’s recruiting, hiring, and on-boarding processes — ensuring that Parade is hiring the best talent in the world through a fair and equitable hiring process
- Partner with team leads to evaluate current team structure and talent gaps, and develop hiring plans
- Lead a feedback culture: plan and execute quarterly performance reviews, implement 1:1 structure for managers, and administer ad hoc employee engagement surveys
- Oversee the management and administration of employee policies and benefits
What We Value
We Play to Win : We compete to win the race. We are here to make Parade the embodiment of excellence and we do that by becoming the best in the world at what we do.
We Move Like Water : We’re flexible, fast, energized, and bring a blank slate approach to work every day.
We’re Box Packers : We like being in the trenches and getting our hands dirty to make her experience with Parade great. We put in the hours because we know that’s what drives results.
We’re Aligned & Collaborative : We strive to create alignment and we love to collaborate with one another through creating structure.
We Spark Magic & Have Fun : We’re optimistic and creative people. We love fun and we embrace the ride.
Benefits + Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation, including equity
- Paid time off including Vacation PTO, Sick Leave, and Quarterly Company-wide Wellness Days
- WFH setup stipend
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts on Parade products
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.