(feel free to check out job ad at careers.meetbutter.io/product-design-lead)
✍️ The Role
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and product roadmap
- Define product design practices, processes and how design operates at MeetButter
- Design high quality features that ship quickly
- Integrate user research and feedback into our process
- Map out user journeys and experiences
- Facilitate ongoing design reviews and iterations during the sprint
- Collaborate across teams to ensure that all relevant insights guide what we build
- Assist in growing and eventually leading the product design team when the company grows
- Help shape the brand and sharpen the visual identity of MeetButter
- 5+ years of professional experience working with UX/UI design for tech products (as an individual contributor)
- Worked on complex interfaces for web applications or platforms.
- Experience with and skills within the whole design process: from user research and early ideation to delivering final designs for implementation.
- Ability to clearly articulate your thoughts and rationale behind design choices and the problems or needs they address.
- You feel right at home in either Figma or Sketch (we use Figma)
- You’ve supported (and maybe built) design systems in your past projects.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, with confidence and ability to think on your feet in a constantly changing environment
- Startup experience
- Experience in building and leading a design team is a plus
- Active in the design community or engaged in a network of designers
- Facilitation experience
- Experience with interaction design
- Experience designing for mobile
- 🌎 Fully remote team: Work from wherever you want – forever
- ⌚️ Flexible work hours: We care about how much you get done – not how much you work or when you do it
- 🏡 Equipment budget: $500 to set up your home office and ensure you have the equipment you need to do your job well!
- 🏖 Unlimited paid vacation: People in MeetButter can take as many days off as they need – and we strongly encourage to do so
- ⛑ Health Insurance: We either pay or give support towards health insurance (depending on where you live and what you need)
- 🎓 Self-development budget: We allocate a budget to each team member to ensure we all have the best opportunities to develop
- 🎉 Annual Butter meetup: Once a year we gather the whole team somewhere in the world and have fun together!
- LinkedIn profile (or resume)
- Portfolio or other examples of previous work
- A few lines (or maybe a Loom vid) on why you’re excited about MeetButter
Apply for this job
To apply for this job email your details to Career@meetbutter.io
Please let MeetButter know you found this position on Wrils.com
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.