WorkRamp empowers employees to reach their full potential. We build on-boarding, training, and development products that businesses use to accelerate employee growth. Today, companies including Slack, Square, and PayPal, use WorkRamp to develop thousands of employees worldwide. WorkRamp is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only build lasting products but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a product support specialist to provide an amazing support experience for our customers. This role will be on the front lines with our customers: listening to pain points, troubleshooting issues, and helping resolve any problems that may spring up. As a support representative, you will also have the chance to interface closely with our product and engineering teams to help guide the roadmap based on the trends you are seeing.
What will I be doing?
- Answering and troubleshooting issues on chat, email, and phone via our support ticketing system
- Becoming a technical expert across our product and adjacent technologies like SSO, Salesforce, and Slack
- Working closely with product and engineering to escalate any high priority issues and trends
- Have the opportunity to experience a fast-paced startup environment
- Shift Hours: 7am – 4pm ET (4am – 1pm PT)
What skills do I need?
- 2 to 4 years experience in a support related role for a software product (enterprise SaaS a plus)
- Strong technical and written skills
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to customers
- Process driven and having attention to detail
- Eagerness to respond to tickets to ensure that all SLA response times are met
- Empathy for customers and diligence to resolve problems to provide customer satisfaction
- Passion for the startup experience
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.