About the Role
As a Sponsored Demand Generation Manager – Sponsored Events, you will be responsible for planning and executing the sponsored events program, including field marketing and virtual events, to support the upmarket strategy, expand into the enterprise market, and to create an ROI positive event channel that generates revenue by driving demand in our strategic accounts. You will research events where we can engage with our prospects, negotiate high-potential demand generation placements, tap into the demand generation opportunities at corporate events, assist in developing a calendar of sponsored events targeting, and collaborate with our event team, demand generation managers and other channel managers to execute these campaigns.
All sponsored activities will remain virtual until it is deemed safe to be in person. At that point, 50% travel is required.
- Develop and execute pre, during, and post sponsored event demand generation campaigns that contribute to pipeline and are ROI-positive.
- Research and recommend sponsored events that can help us maximize brand awareness and reach business decision makers and executives within our enterprise segments and named accounts, negotiate revenue-generating demands generation placements, and collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to execute events.
- Develop strategies to extract the maximum lead generation potential in sponsored activities.
- Coordinate with sales and execute events in an effort to expand in sales territories.
- Collaborate with the other channel managers to obtain the required email, social media, paid, content and other support needed to maximize the pipeline potential.
- Continually optimize conversion rates by running experiments where possible and analyzing the data to draw insights.
- Create dashboards for sponsored activities and report regularly to the management team.
- Responsible for pipeline aligning to sales revenue.
- 3+ years experience in field marketing or demand generation roles.
- Experience driving revenue through ROI-positive demand generation and field events.
- Experience working with MDR or SDR teams (Sales) for Demand Generation or Field Activities.
- Experience negotiating with vendors and structuring high-ROI events.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing best practices like A/B testing, significance and confidence.
- Strong project management and communication (verbal and presentation) skills.
- Working knowledge in Outreach, Salesforce contact database services like Zoominfo is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.