Since March 2020, we’ve educated 5,000+ students on strategic decision-making frameworks through our proprietary “sprint” product delivered by world-class business school professors. Now we’re expanding our product to other distinguished professors, authors, and practitioners to deliver elite business strategy education to today’s business leaders at a fraction of the cost.
We are seeking a hands-on Email Marketing Manager to lead our email strategy and execution through Section4’s next stage of rapid growth and beyond. You’ll need to understand and execute deeply segmented campaigns and automations, leverage email marketing best practices, and bring a creative spark that makes our emails unique and meaningful. Email marketing has been a critical component of Section4’s marketing toolbox, and we are looking for someone who is opportunistic, analytical, creative, and empathetic to become an integral contributor to Section4’s growth.
What you’ll do:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to understand data sources, data mapping, campaign logic, and campaign performance (ROI analysis and recommendations)
- Copywriting, an eye for design and/or front end coding (HTML/CSS, etc)
- Experience with ActiveCampaign or a similar email service provider
- Ability to iterate and learn quickly to optimize campaigns
- You can think strategically across a variety of product offerings while keeping the bigger picture in mind, managing the timing, messaging, and targeting of each email individually and as it relates to our holistic email strategy.
- Build program test plans. Perform and analyze A/B split testing along with our analyst
- Organization and close attention to detail
- Curiosity and energy for digging into campaign data and leveraging technology
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Who you are:
- Solutions-Oriented. You dive into the details to uncover the optimal solution, and can present that solution effectively, using data to back up your hypothesis.
- Years are less important than results. If you’ve led email marketing campaigns and automations for a high-growth startup or in a large enterprise, we want to hear from you.
- You bring great ideas to the table and seek out how to include others to make your ideas even better. People value your opinions and love that you respect theirs. You’ll be working closely with nearly every team at Section4 to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time.
- You care about the customer. How our customers perceive our emails is just as important as whether or not they purchase from us.
Who we are:
At Section4, we believe that different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences create a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts. A diverse and inclusive team creates a better product.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage candidates of underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.