Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
Ordermark helps restaurants and virtual kitchens aggregate mobile orders across all the major online ordering service providers into a single dashboard and printer. Powered by Ordermark’s leading restaurant technology platform, Nextbite serves the fast-growing food on-demand revolution by empowering existing restaurants everywhere to serve more customers and earn more revenue. Nextbite, creates delivery-only restaurant concepts with high-quality, chef-inspired menus available through delivery apps. This combined offering helps restaurants increase efficiency and grow profits, creating successful food service across the country.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
You oversee the team responsible for creating brand personalities to drive orders to our restaurant partners. Help bring our brands to life, creating an entirely digital brand vision, through the support of Brand Managers and Customer Lifecycle Managers
The impact you will have:
- Lead team of Brand ManagersManage ad buying across range of digital media
- Support Brand Managers to maintain tone, personality, and aesthetic across all social media platforms, websites, marketing materials
- Maintain communication processes between Brand Managers, Customer Lifecycle Managers, Digital Ads team, and Brand Management department
- Approve and support the implementation of campaigns
- Develop strategies and lead to to manage marketing spend across a wide range of brands and campaigns
- Develop strategies and implement reputation management of brands across social and the web
- Collaborate across teams
What you bring to the role:
- 15+ years of experience in restaurant or consumer marketing
- BA required (advanced degree preferred)
- Highly data oriented
- Agency ad buying experience a plusDemonstrated experience implementing loyalty programs and customer retention P&L responsibility
- Ability to strategize and prioritize across teams
- Strong eye for detail and design
- Flexibility, adaptability, team-player, highly collaborative
- Proficient with Google Suite
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.