Quartet is a healthcare technology and services company on a mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to the right mental health care at the right time. Our collaborative technology and range of services bring together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patients’ health and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $160.5 MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
The mission of this role is to expand Quartet’s multi-channel footprint as we continue to scale our direct-to-patient offering, including establishing the company’s presence in paid search, display, remarketing, affiliate, SEO and offline. This person will forge new digital channels for Quartet, leading the strategy and implementation of new campaigns to meet ambitious company goals. They will unlock opportunities to reach new users (mental health providers, primary care providers, case managers, and patients), while partnering with a team of seasoned Performance and Content Marketers.
This individual will work closely with other key members of the Marketing & External Affairs team, especially those representing Performance/Product and Content Marketing, to scale our self-activation offering, helping members of health plans get the best mental health care for them. They will also liaise cross-team, including with members across Product, Business Operations, Clinical and Market teams.
Key accountabilities include:
Channel Strategy & Implementation
- Scope opportunities across the full landscape of channel development, to plan, build and execute a cohesive strategy that drives sign-up volume among a set of patients, and engages them at positive ROI
- Understand the value patients get from working with Quartet, and how to build trust, engage them, and drive them to action (sign-up, retention). Understand your channels and share your knowledge with other team members and stakeholders throughout the organization
- Coordinate campaign timing, content and delivery with owners of other active channels (eg organic social, PR, paid social, retention)
- Align opportunity and risk, including having a strong understanding of advertising implications within the US healthcare vertical (e.g. PHI, CCPA)
- Obtain required contracts to be reviewed by Legal, Compliance and Finance prior to launch. Proactively pinpoint relevant considerations in a concise and timely manner
- Own and mature relationships with publishers and networks end-to-end, starting in the concepting phase
- Have a keen and timely approach to active optimization, including A/B testing, conversion and pricing
- Establish workflows for managing campaigns, and ensure timely deployment, budget delivery and performance
- Employ processes cross team to identify any delivery issues that impact your book of business
- Collaborate with Content Marketing team to ensure all deliverables are formatted appropriately, and that any custom channel materials are scoped and outlined in an actionable manner
- Liaise with Performance Marketing and Business Operations stakeholders to outline campaign health metrics and projectories required to meet ROI goals
- Work closely with Performance Marketing to ensure consistency in reporting and analysis, as well as outlining optimizations and next steps
- Monitor and consistently improve campaign health metrics and ROI
- Create ad hoc reporting when required
- Ensure that all key stakeholders are abreast of campaign performance, metrics and next steps
- At least 5-7+ years of relevant experience in multi-channel concepting and growth (including paid marketing, remarketing, affiliate, SEO, OOH, television, radio, direct mail)
- A minimum of 3 years in D2C healthcare advertising (agency or in-house)
- Hands-on ad trafficking experience across multiple publishers (eg Google, Bing, LinkedIn)
- Strong background in pricing optimization, including the things that make it happen (eg event tracking, pub side conversion AI, remarketing. prospecting)
- Proficiency in building strong relationships with partners and publishers
- Deep understanding of algorithmic factors and how to best apply them (e.g. QS, SEO)
- Understanding of and experience implementing both last click and multi-click attribution schemas
- Confidence in execution, and the ability to synthesize data sets into succinct recommendations
- Ability to apply digital and offline channel execution in a cohesive and complementary manner
- An infectious enthusiasm for the work that you do, and the ability to evangelize your craft to various stakeholders in ways that are actionable
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.