Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
We are looking for a seasoned, hard-working, smart, and overachieving Global Revenue Enablement Manager with proven experience and a passion for enabling sales & customer experience functions. This position will be responsible for developing and delivering experiences to enable new and existing team members with the skills, methodologies, processes, and tools they need to perform their best work. You will identify, develop, and run internal programs to deliver timely, relevant product, skills and service information to all Revenue Team members. This role will require close collaboration with other Degreed leaders and subject matter experts within Client Experience, Sales, Business Ops, Marketing, and Product Management.
This position will report to the Director, Global Revenue Enablement. The role can be based anywhere in the US as a remote position.
- Create content to educate Degreed Revenue team, ultimately supporting our customers’ success such as product and service use cases, adoption best practices, and custom work
- Lead on-boarding efforts to effectively upskill new hires into the Degreed Revenue Team
- Ensure that all Revenue Team related information is easily and readily accessible at the point of need
- Maintain accuracy and relevance of materials to reflect product, sales, service, team and process changes
- Partner with leadership to identify and prioritize product and process related enablement requirements by team and region
- Team with internal stakeholders to define skill gaps, desired outcomes, and success criteria
- Collaborate with leadership to define, organize, track, and manage effectiveness measures that are used to summarize the value of our enablement programs
- Capture enablement best practices
- 5+ years enablement experience with a lens on Customer Success or Customer Experience
- Experience developing program effectiveness measurement programs
- Strong strategic, conceptual, analytical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Great people skills; ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at a time
- Execute in a rapidly moving environment
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results, and iterate on a process for continual improvement
- Solid understanding of SalesForce
- High attention to detail
- Be open to feedback
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.