60,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world’s most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
At 1Password, customer privacy and security come first and foremost; this commitment informs everything we do, and the Security Team is responsible for upholding this commitment. We are a passionate team that really cares about protecting our customers, and we’re looking for new team members that share this passion.
As an Incident Response Analyst, you’ll be working as part of the Security Engineering team to help us continue to raise the bar for security. This includes tracking activity on security-related issues, and helping prioritize work.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working on a remote team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience analyzing security incidents
- Understanding of security and privacy issues, such as common vulnerabilities and their impact
- A strong passion for Privacy and Security
- Working knowledge of and experience with the following technologies: AWS, incident management software, Linux / UNIX-like OSes, monitoring tools, ELK stack, & ticketing systems
- While this position does not involve developing software, it does require working closely with development teams, so it’s helpful to have a good understanding of how these teams function.
- Understanding of software development processes and techniques & experience working with GitLab or GitHub
What you can expect:
- Identify issues that may have a security or a privacy impact, and ensure they are reviewed properly
- Assist in prioritizing and tracking progress on security issues discovered internally and working to ensure these issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Cross-team communication with Developers, Engineers, and other departments as required
- Close coordination with other teams in the Security Department
- This position may require occasional work on nights or weekends in the event a significant security issue is discovered.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.