As the Senior Recruiter (Analytics), you will partner with Senior Business Leaders, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to set and drive talent acquisition strategy, goals, process, and metrics. You will be responsible for managing recruiting activity at all job levels for Data Science, Data Engineering and Analytic Consultant profiles. Key responsibilities include: client management, candidate relationship management, lead generation, sourcing and full lifecycle recruiting including strong closing and negotiating skills.
- Act as a strategic partner, consultant, and advisor to all levels of leadership by developing and driving strategies to recruit Analytic talent in a highly competitive market
- Develop and executes recruitment strategies. Serve as life-cycle recruiter for assigned openings, including senior level openings as needed. Primary focus is on moderately complex to complex positions to fill
- Execute research to map target companies and identify passive candidates for sourcing engagements
- Own and drive the sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, and offer negotiation/close process
- Lead stakeholder update meetings on active openings, opportunistic pipelines, target lists, recruiting activity, search strategy and talent assessment in partnership with research consultants
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including multi-channel sourcing strategies, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Responsible for creating a positive candidate experience providing a white-glove interview process with thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview techniques
- Manage and communicate recruitment metrics well as prepare data for strategic analysis of recruiting activity
- Responds to client requests for information specific to areas of knowledge or expertise. This may include qualitative and quantitative information
- Ensures integrity of data entered into system by self, staff and project teams as assigned
- Handles additional responsibilities as requested by management
- 10+ years of experience in a Recruiting role in either a corporate environment or with a recruitment/research organization supporting large multi-billion dollar organizations
- 3+ years of experience recruiting for Analytics or Technical talent
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high-volume, complex and demanding environment
- Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methodologies, strategies and techniques
- Strong client management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Team-oriented with ability to partner with research consultants, HR Partners and Business Leaders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a recruiting environment that acted upon Affirmative Action, Visa, Background and Drug Testing.
- Strong proficiency in leveraging recruitment technology in a multi-platform HR Technology Stack
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.