Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As our Director, Remote Work, you’ll play a key role in crafting Gong’s approach to the future of work. You’ll lead our employee experience, internal communications and remote/hybrid strategy and partner with cross-functional departments and partners to adapt the way we design our org and develop our people. You understand distributed teams, how to design virtual employee experiences and engage equitable experiences across a remote/hybrid work environment, are excellent at building processes, and are thoughtful with change management.
- Drive equitable employee engagement, employee experience and workplace culture throughout our distributed teams
- Define and evangelize our internal communication cadence
- Enable quick onboarding programs to new hires that drives connectivity and cohesion within our company culture
- Create and inspire the way we host internal events to support our distributed teams
- Develop and implement Gong’s global remote / flexible workforce strategy
- Lead cross-functional teams and partners to build out our strategy and programs around remote and flexible work
- Serve as the subject matter expert on remote work and provide consultation to HRBPs, Talent Acquisition and business leaders
- Design our employee value proposition for remote / flexible work in regards to pay and benefits
- Experience presenting and evangelizing company wide change management initiatives to c-suite executive teams
- Professional background of corporate communications or human resources within a fast growth SaaS company
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications or Human Resources
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.