We are a fast-growing startup that is working at the intersection of AI and human work, and we are looking for a Director of Marketing to help develop organic methods of acquiring leads, nurturing those leads into users and, ultimately, paying customers. B12 is at a moment of quick growth, and we need a leader in marketing to join the team and help drive all of our marketing efforts.
At B12, you’re part of an important mission to help small business owners succeed using a combination of human expertise and cutting-edge technology. We offer excellent benefits, including 401(k), health insurance, vision & dental plans, flexible PTO, FSA & HSA, work-from-home supplies, and wellness benefits.
As a Director of Marketing, you will:
- Optimize conversion rates across B12’s entire site, focusing initially on those pages receiving the largest amount of organic traffic.
- Ideate and create content that resonates with our Ideal Customer Profile.
- Implement a behavioral lead scoring framework to ensure that engaged leads are being passed to our sales team for pursuit at the optimal moment.
- Own B12’s organic funnel and drive meaningful and steady increases in organic traffic.
- Enhance B12’s narrative and develop processes to communicate B12’s story and announce new features externally.
- Manage and grow a lean marketing team.
- Invest and optimize the ROI of ad spend across various paid channels.
You’d be a good fit if
- You’ve worked at a company whose growth revenue was/is driven by organic.
- You’ve worked in tech and have worked with a SaaS product.
- You’ve seen a company through series A-C rounds of funding.
- You enjoy both getting into the “weeds” and writing content yourself, while also taking a step back and driving overall marketing strategy.
- You have 5+ years of marketing experience, with some of that in a leadership capacity.
- Some candidates may see this list and feel discouraged because they don’t match all the items. Please apply anyway: there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.
How to apply
- A pointer to your CV, résumé, LinkedIn profile, or any other summary of your career so far.
- Some informal text introducing yourself and what you are excited about.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.