Mosaic is building artificial intelligence software to take over the burden of managing projects, teams and companies. Join us to play a part in what teams all over the world build with our software as we enable them to take on bigger challenges with much larger AI-managed teams. This is once in a career opportunity to be part of an early-stage high-performing team and to pursue a world-changing mission.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who will provide support to new clients and drive engagement with the platform. This role will work closely with our VP of Sales, Head of Product and Director of Marketing in supporting new team onboarding and analyzing platform usage. You should bring some CSM experience, a good attitude, strong work ethic, and a desire to help build a world-class SaaS startup.
- Work closely with clients to understand their specific needs
- Guide accounts through an onboarding process and ensure successful software implementation into their day to day operations
- Answer customer chat and email messages
- Coordinate and/or implement customer account set up, training, and integrations
- Ensure customers use the product correctly and oversee usage
- Build-out our self- service customer support tools, including videos and knowledge base articles to help users master Mosaic.
- Effectively communicate technical concepts to audiences of varying technical ability
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
- 1-4 years’ experience as a CSM in a SaaS startup, preferably a complex B2B product
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.