MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As the Website PM you will lead strategy and roadmap development for Mural.co and all marketing web properties. You will work closely with stakeholders across MURAL to plan and prioritize website development and optimization leading ongoing site updates, changes, and landing page builds as well as broad scale architecture and design updates.
You will employ analytical skills to examine website performance to constantly refine and improve the user experience and conversion. As a cross-functional lead process and scope website projects and requests from other teams creating visibility to production timelines, dependencies and risks for all key stakeholders.
- Lead, own, and coordinate website roadmap and production with marketing team.
- Develop and maintain project plans for website initiatives managing cross-functional resources, stakeholders, timelines, and dependencies to ensure successful delivery.
- Lead alignment with stakeholders on prioritization and changes to the website.
- Monitor and analyze site engagement, speed, tracking and proactively engage members of the team on improvements.
- Participate in a cross-functional Growth Squad that spans marketing and product.
- 5 years of website management, product or project management experience for product-led SaaS company.
- Proficient in Google analytics, Webflow, product analytics, and conversational marketing tools (Heap, Intercom, Drift are all a plus) and strong ability to learn new tools and technology
- Strong Salesforce and Marketing Automation experience (Marketo is a plus)
- Analytical acumen and experience using tools like Tableau or PowerBI to report on performance
- Proven program and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audiences
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B environment (i.e., field marketing, digital marketing, etc.)
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance and comfort navigating ambiguity
- Cross-culturally aware and sensitive to working with global teams
NICE TO HAVE
- When choosing between visual and text, you choose visual.
- Expertise with Asana project management
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.