Yelp connects millions of people with great local businesses every day, and local businesses know it. More than 500,000 business locations subscribe to Yelp’s advertising products today, and those happy customers account for nearly all of our revenue. Many of those customers were won over by our Sales and Marketing teams, who depend on a reliable technical infrastructure. Local business advertising is still a rapidly growing market, and there are millions of business owners who aren’t customers yet. Our work is cut out for us – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a dynamic and confident Technical Program Manager to support our Sales & Marketing Technology (SMT) organization. The SMT team powers the technology that drives our sales and marketing efforts across Yelp. This team is the steward of our sales stack (Salesforce, Yesware, WebMerge) and marketing stack (Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Braze) – ensuring a balanced, best in class technology experience.
You will partner with business systems analysts, system administrators, engineering managers, sales and customer success leaders, and product marketing managers to coordinate, prioritize, and deliver impactful technology and revenue-driving initiatives. You will help manage and oversee cross-team efforts to communicate the value of Yelp and deliver great customer service. You will inspire the team to think high level and long term as they work to deliver initiatives in the SMT program.
We’d love to have you apply, even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Yelp, we’re looking for great people, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Where You Come In:
- You will help align tech investment decisions with company-wide objectives.
- You will manage program dependencies, define milestones, assess risks, and identify resource requirements.
- You will provide transparency and predictability of initiatives to stakeholders.
- You will drive the roadmap and quarterly planning process for Sales & Marketing Technology initiatives across Yelp.
- You will conduct research into new technology investments.
- You will foster and grow a fun, diverse, inclusive culture that reflects Yelp’s values.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 5+ years of experience in a sales and marketing technology role.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a program management role working on complex projects with nuanced dependencies.
- You can successfully build relationships with a broad set of internal stakeholders across various departments.
- You have excellent technical fundamentals with a solid track record of delivering results for large and complex projects.
- You have the ability to communicate complex plans effectively.
- You are able to influence and build consensus across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- You can help develop and drive internal process improvements across multiple teams.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.